How to Ace the Bain Interview
This course helps the student get ready for the Bain interview. It includes a detailed overview of what Bain is looking for along with example interview questions and sample answers in the Bain candidate-led case format.
What's included in the purchase
2 hours streaming video and 165 pages of PDF slides where the instructor will cover the course details below.
- Bain corporate company overview
- The DIGS Method
- Interview preparation plan
- Answers & tips for traditional, behavioral, and hypothetical questions including:
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why do you want to work for Bain?
- Tell me about a situation where you addressed a client issue?
- What is your take on leadership?
- Overview of frameworks for answering case questions:
- Profitability framework
- The Four P's
- Porter's five forces
- SWOT Analysis
- Mutually Exclusive and Collectively Exhaustive (MECE) concept
- Issue Tree explanations and examples
- Market sizing and estimation explanations and examples
- Answers & tips for 3 example cases. Includes example questions and sample answers for each case:
- Purchase Market Segment Growth Case
- Release Strategy Case
- New Funding Structure Case
Sarah is the instructor for the class. Before Impact Interview, she taught numerous classes at the university and college level. More recently, Sarah has been completing her Masters in Urban Sustainability.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a live class or a recorded video?
You will be purchasing a recorded video and class slides, not a live class.
Do you have any upcoming live classes?
There are no live classes scheduled for the near future.
About the Author
Sarah is a course developer and instructor at Impact Interview. Since 2012, Sarah has been teaching university classes and tutoring a variety of students across numerous different subjects. Sarah has been requested to guest lecture and teach while travelling with her students, and thus her teaching style reflects a unique passion and excitement for learning.
Photo credit: Cydcor