How to Ace the Amazon Leadership Principles and Values Interview
This course helps the student get ready for the Amazon Leadership Principles interview. It includes a detailed overview of what Amazon is looking for along with real interview questions and answers from Amazon interviews.
What's included in the purchase
2 hr. streaming video and 164 pages of PDF slides where the instructor will cover the course details below.
- Overview of Amazon Leadership Principles interview
- Answers & tips for the following 28 interview questions:
- Tell me about a situation where you directly impacted customer satisfaction?
- Tell me about a time you had to earn the customer's trust?
- Tell me about a time that you generated change in your organization?
- What has been your greatest accomplishment?
- What is the most difficult situation you have ever faced in your life? How did you handle it?
- Describe a process that you made better using a simple solution?
- Give me an example of when you had to use your negotiating skills?
- What is your take on leadership?
- Describe a time when you hired someone and it didn't turn out as expected and how did you handle it?
- Do you think you'll reach a point where you storm off the floor and never return?
- What type of leader are you? Explain your leadership style. What does it mean to be a great leader?
- Describe a time where you went above and beyond your job description?
- What would you do if somehow you misdirected 10,000 units of something?
- Tell me about a time when you had to think of more than one way to convince a person to agree with an idea?
- If your direct manager was instructing you to do something you disagreed with, how would you handle it?
- How do you motivate people?
- If you were told that you project was cancelled, what would you do?
- If you were given a project with no clear goal or resources, how would you approach it?
- What is the worst mistake you ever made?
- What would you do if you found out that your closest friend at work was stealing?
- What would you do if you saw someone being unsafe at work?
- Tell me about the last time you had to apologize for someone?
- Tell me about a time when you were leading a group, were assigned a goal, and did not reach it?
- Are you willing to work on your feet for ten hours a day, four days a week?
- Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a person and how you handled it?
- Tell me about a time when you had a group conflict and how did you overcome this conflict?
- How did your actions in a leadership role increase productivity?
- Give an example of a time when you communicated your vision and motivated your employees?
- Overview of a method for answering behavioral interview questions
- The DIGS Method
Sarah is the instructor for the class. Before Impact Interview, she taught numerous classes at the university and college level. More recently, Sarah has been completing her Masters in Urban Sustainability.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a live class or a recorded video?
You will be purchasing a recorded video and class slides, not a live class.
Do you have any upcoming live classes?
There are no live classes scheduled for the near future.
Please confirm all purchases before you complete them as all sales are final. There are no refunds for digital content.
About the Author
Sarah is a course developer and instructor at Impact Interview. Since 2012, Sarah has been teaching university classes and tutoring a variety of students across numerous different subjects. Sarah has been requested to guest lecture and teach while travelling with her students, and thus her teaching style reflects a unique passion and excitement for learning.