How to Ace the LinkedIn Product Manager Interview (First Edition)
SEE ALSO: Google PM interview prep, Amazon PM interview prep
This course helps the student get ready for the LinkedIn Product Manager (PM) interview. It includes a detailed overview of what LinkedIn is looking for along with real interview questions and answers from LinkedIn PM interviews.
What's included in the purchase
2 hr. 24 min. streaming video and 152 pages of PDF slides where the instructor will cover the course details below.
- Review the LinkedIn PM role
- In-depth review of the six LinkedIn PM interview components including product design, analytics, business acumen, leadership, operational ability, and technical
- Answers & tips for the following questions:
- How would you improve LinkedIn's home page?
- How would you improve LinkedIn's mobile app?
- How do you like LinkedIn's endorse feature?
- How would you improve LinkedIn's signup process?
- Tell me a product that was designed poorly.
- Estimate McDonald's annual revenue.
- What metrics would you look at to evaluate the success of a new LinkedIn feature?
- Why do people use Facebook? How does Facebook increase its page views?
- Tell me a time when you convinced an executive to reverse a critical decision.
- How would you promote a new LinkedIn feature?
- Explain object oriented programming (OOP) to your grandmother.
- In depth review of product design concepts, terminology, and frameworks
- Discussion of brainstorming frameworks
- Detailed transcripts on how to lead product design discussions without being defensive
- Frameworks for market estimation questions
- Frameworks for leadership and other behavioral interview questions
- Interview preparation plan
Lewis is the instructor for the class. Before Impact Interview, he led new AdWords product launches at Google. More recently, Lewis was Microsoft’s director of product management.
- “I’m so glad I hired you. You’re really good at what you do.” – A.P.
- “I accepted the offer. Thanks so much for all your help. I really benefited from all the feedback you gave me.” – A.S.
- “Just got a job offer! Went in confident but not arrogant, and tried to stay succinct and factual. Thanks again for the help. You gave me great advice.” – V.D.
- “Did what you told me to do. Got offered the position ” – R.E.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a live class or a recorded video?
You will be purchasing a recorded video and class slides, not a live class.
Do you have any upcoming live classes?
There are no live classes scheduled for the near future.
Please confirm all purchases before you complete them as all sales are final. There are no refunds for digital content.
About the Author
Lewis is the founder of Impact Interview, an interview coaching firm. Serving clients since 2008, Lewis has helped clients around the world secure jobs at some of the most prestigious companies, including Google, Amazon, and Microsoft. Lewis has been featured in international press including CNN, ABC, CBS, The New Yorker, and The Atlantic.