How to Get a Marketing Job
SEE ALSO: Marketing interview questions and answers, Brand manager interview prep, Google PMM interview prep
This 1 hour webinar will cover:
- Walk through the day-in-the-life of a brand and marketing manager
- Explain key brand and marketing manager responsibilities
- What skills and experiences hiring managers are looking for in top candidates
- Marketing hiring process including resume and cover letters
- Review common marketing interview questions, including the MOB Method™ and marketing plan frameworks
April 17, 2014
6:30p-7:30p Pacific Standard Time
What's included in the purchase
- Live webinar
- PDF of the webinar slides
Please confirm all purchases before you complete them as all sales are final.
About the Presenter
Lewis is the author of Rise Above the Noise:How to Standout at the Marketing Interview. Rise Above the Noise helps readers prepare for marketing interviews, especially dreaded case-interview questions.
Lewis is also the founder of Impact Interview, an interview coaching firm. Serving clients since 2008, Lewis has helped clients around the world secure jobs at some of the most prestigious brands including Nike, Apple, and Coca-Cola. Lewis has been featured in international press including CNN, ABC, CBS, The New Yorker, and The Atlantic.
Lewis has over 13 years of corporate experience including Google and Microsoft, where he was a product and marketing executive.