How to Get a Product Manager Job
This 1 hour webinar will cover:
- Walk through the day-in-the-life of a product manager (PM)
- Explain key product manager (PM) responsibilities
- What skills and experiences hiring managers are looking for in top MBA candidates
- PM hiring process including resume and cover letters
- Review common PM interview questions, including the CIRCLES Method™ and DIGS Method™ featured in the presenter's new book: Decode and Conquer: Answers to Product Management Interviews
January 28, 2014
6:30p-7:30p Pacific Standard Time
What's included in the purchase
- Live webinar
- PDF of the webinar slides
Please confirm all purchases before you complete them as all sales are final.
About the Presenter
Lewis is the founder of Impact Interview, an interview coaching firm. Serving clients since 2008, Lewis has helped clients around the world secure jobs at some of the most prestigious companies, including Google, Amazon, and Microsoft. Lewis has been featured in international press including CNN, ABC, CBS, The New Yorker, and The Atlantic.
Lewis has over 13 years of high-tech experience. Most recently, he was the Director of Product Management at Microsoft. Prior to Microsoft, Lewis worked at Google, where he was responsible for launching new AdWords products.