jQuery Interview Questions and Answers
This document helps the reader prepare for jQuery interview questions. It also includes the answers, with detailed explanations.
What's included in the purchase
PDF file with the following:
- Explain key jQuery methods including load, get, post, getScript, getJSON, and ajax
- Answer to the interview question, How do you enforce that a user is typing, not cut-and-pasting, into a form field?
- Answer to the interview question, How to provide help text to user using jQuery?
- Answer to the interview question, How do you provide a simple way to select or deselect all checkboxes, using jQuery?
- Answer to the interview question, Write a jQuery handler to show an enlarged image when a user moves the mouse over an image.
- Includes source code for all examples & questions
About the author
The author has over 15 years of experience as architect and engineering director for several Fortune 500 companies. He loves programming interviews and writes frequently on the topic. Here are some additional details about the author:
- Expert in C#, .NET, ASP.NET, XML, XSLT, enterprise JAVA and client side technologies
- Extensive experience in C, C++, VB.Net, ASP, UML, Design Patterns and SEO
- Proficient in major databases including Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle
- In-depth knowledge of cloud providers including Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Clear understanding of all 3 major mobile platforms – iOS, Android and Windows Phone