McKinsey Interview Questions and Answers
This course helps the student get ready for the McKinsey interview. It includes a detailed overview of what McKinsey is looking for along with example interview questions and sample answers in the McKinsey interview-led case format.
What's included in the purchase
2 hours streaming video and 142 pages of PDF slides where the instructor will cover the course details below.
- Overview of McKinsey consultant role
- Explanation of the MECE concept and building Issue Trees
- Answers & tips for 3 example cases. Includes 4 example questions and sample answers for each case:
- What should McKinsey research to find if it is possible to use the Indian government delivery system network to give access to permanent housing services and building materials for the rural population of India?
- What factors should be taken into consideration by Granola Heaven before they decide to launch or not to launch the Protein Heaven granola bar?
- What factors should the McKinsey team take into consideration to understand how to increase sales beyond $75K a month for WebStart?
- McKinsey corporate overview
- The DIGS Method™
- Interview preparation plan
Sarah is the instructor for the class. Before Impact Interview, she taught numerous classes at the university and college level. More recently, Sarah has been completing her Masters in Urban Sustainability.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a live class or a recorded video?
You will be purchasing a recorded video and class slides, not a live class.
Do you have any upcoming live classes?
There are no live classes scheduled for the near future.
About the Author
Sarah is a course developer and instructor at Impact Interview. Since 2012, Sarah has been teaching university classes and tutoring a variety of students across numerous different subjects. Sarah has been requested to guest lecture and teach while travelling with her students, and thus her teaching style reflects a unique passion and excitement for learning.