Secrets of the Product Manager Interview (Second Edition)
THIS IS AN E-BOOK, AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD.
PAPERBACK ALSO AVAILABLE: SECRETS OF THE PRODUCT MANAGER INTERVIEW ON AMAZON
Have a product manager interview? Maybe Google, Facebook, Amazon, or Uber?
Discover the secret to getting multiple job offers with the world's #1 expert on product management interviews: Lewis C. Lin.
Secrets of the Product Manager Interview answers all the questions from the author's readers, coaching clients, and workshop attendees from the last 10 years. In this book, the author extracts the essence and reveals those secrets with you.
Here's what you'll uncover in this book
- What to expect at Google, Facebook, Uber & Amazon interviews
- How to get your first product manager job
- The most efficient way to prepare
- What are the biggest interview mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to really impress the interviewers
- A Google insider's take on how to interpret interviewer feedback
- Which companies are the best for product managers who want to make it to the top
- The latest advice on how to deal with the dreaded take-home assignments
February 16, 2017
Please confirm all purchases before you complete them as all sales are final. There are no refunds for digital content.
About the Author
Lewis C. Lin, a former Google and Microsoft executive, has trained thousands of candidates to get ready for tech interviews, using his proven interview techniques. Lewis' students have received offers from the most coveted firms including Google, Facebook, Uber, Amazon, Microsoft, IBM, Dell and HP.
Lewis has a bachelor's in computer science from Stanford University and an MBA from Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management.