PM Interview Workbook: Over 160 Problems and Solutions for Product Management Interview Questions (First Edition)
FIRST EDITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR NEW EDITION: PM INTERVIEW QUESTIONS, SECOND EDITIONPM Interview Workbook contains a whopping 160 practice questions and answers for your upcoming product management interviews. It includes actual questions from top tech companies including:
The book contains fully solved sample answers so readers can learn and improve.
Here are some questions covered in the book:
- How would you design an ATM for elderly people?
- Should Google build a Comcast-like TV cable service?
- Instagram currently supports 3 to 15 second videos. We're considering supporting videos of unlimited length. How would you modify the UX to accommodate this?
- How would you go about pricing UberX or any other new Uber product?
- Let's say Google created a teleporting device: which market segments would you go after? How would you price it?
- Imagine you are the AWS PM in Sydney. What are the top three metrics you’d look at?
- Facebook users have declined 20 percent week over week. Diagnose the problem. How would you fix the issue?
August 11, 2016
Please confirm all purchases before you complete them as all sales are final. There are no refunds for digital content.
About the Author
Lewis is the best selling author of several interview preparation books including Decode and Conquer: Answers to Product Management Interviews.
Serving clients since 2008, Lewis has helped clients around the world secure jobs at some of the most prestigious companies, including Google, Amazon, and Microsoft. Lewis has been featured in international press including CNN, ABC, CBS, The New Yorker, and The Atlantic.
Lewis has over 13 years of high-tech experience. Most recently, he was the Director of Product Management at Microsoft. Prior to Microsoft, Lewis worked at Google, where he was responsible for launching new AdWords products.