How to Ace the Facebook Product Manager Interview (Second Edition)
SEE ALSO: Google PM interview prep, Amazon PM interview prep
This course helps the student get ready for the Facebook Product Manager (PM) interview. It includes a detailed overview of what Facebook is looking for along with real interview questions and answers from Facebook PM interviews.
What's included in the purchase
- 1 hr and 40 mins of streaming video.
- 107 pages of PDF slides where the instructor will cover the course details below.
- Two additional teaching notes covering: 1) how to tackle Facebook's execution questions and 2) a newly-revised explanation to, "As a Product Manager on Facebook Newsfeed, how would you decide whether to show an advertisement or the "People You May Know" widget?
- Review the Facebook PM role
- Discuss the three Facebook PM interview components
- Answers & tips for the product sense interview including:
- 7 step design interview framework (the CIRCLES Method)
- Answer to how do you build a website to help bicycle buyers?
- Answer to how would you improve Facebook News Feed?
- Answer to how would you improve Facebook Events?
- Answer to how would you improve Facebook Pages?
- Answers & tips for the execution interview including:
- 4 step metrics interview framework
- Answers & tips for the leadership interview including:
- Understanding behavioral interview questions
- Answers & tips for “Why Facebook?”
Sarah is the instructor for the class. Before Impact Interview, she taught numerous classes at the university and college level. More recently, Sarah has been completing her Masters in Urban Sustainability.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a live class or a recorded video?
You will be purchasing a recorded video and class slides, not a live class.
Do you have any upcoming live classes?
There are no live classes scheduled for the near future.
Please confirm all purchases before you complete them as all sales are final. There are no refunds for digital content.
About the Author
Sarah is a course developer and instructor at Impact Interview. Since 2012, Sarah has been teaching university classes and tutoring a variety of students across numerous different subjects. Sarah has been requested to guest lecture and teach while travelling with her students, and thus her teaching style reflects a unique passion and excitement for learning.