How to Ace the Facebook Product Manager Interview (First Edition)
NOW AVAILABLE: Facebook PM interview prep, Second Edition
This course helps the student get ready for the Facebook Product Manager (PM) interview. It includes a detailed overview of what Facebook is looking for along with real interview questions and answers from Facebook PM interviews.
What's included in the purchase
1.5 hr. streaming video and 65 pages of PDF slides where the instructor will cover the course details below.
- Review the Facebook PM role
- Discuss the four Facebook PM interview components
- Answers & tips for the Design interview including:
- 4 step design interview framework
- Answer to How would you build a new Facebook events feature?
- Answers & tips for the Technical interview including:
- Technical understanding
- Answers & tips for the Metrics & analytics interview including:
- 3 step metrics interview framework
- Detailed discussion around Facebook Edgerank algorithm
- Answers & tips for the Vision & innovation interview including:
- Criteria for evaluating product visions
- Answers & tips for “Why Facebook?”
- Overview on Facebook
- Interview preparation plan
Lewis is the instructor for the class. Before Impact Interview, he led new AdWords product launches at Google. More recently, Lewis was Microsoft’s director of product management.
“I strongly recommend Lewis to anyone who wants to deliver when it counts.” – Z.P.
“This is one of the best investments that I’ve made for my career.” – D.E.
“I spoke with Lewis the day before my first set of Google interviews. I can’t overstate how helpful he was in focusing me and sharpening my answers to common interview questions. From the high-level “how to position an issue,” down to the very tactical phrasing of my personal statement, Lewis added terrific insights.” – A.N.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a live class or a recorded video?
You will be purchasing a recorded video and class slides, not a live class.
Do you have any upcoming live classes?
There are no live classes scheduled for the near future.
Please confirm all purchases before you complete them as all sales are final. There are no refunds for digital content.
About the Author
Lewis is the founder of Impact Interview, an interview coaching firm. Serving clients since 2008, Lewis has helped clients around the world secure jobs at some of the most prestigious companies, including Google, Amazon, and Microsoft. Lewis has been featured in international press including CNN, ABC, CBS, The New Yorker, and The Atlantic.